A little exciting thing happened in our family! No, we don't have a baby yet, but we finally saved for our ridiculously high BYU deductible!! YAY! We're very excited about that. So, to all of my friends who have a 0-5 thousand dollar deductible, count yourselves lucky because we have a whopping $6,000 one and we did it! SAVED! Gotta love BYU insurance, but at least we did it! :) Now we'll break even and be at $0 after next week. :) The life of really poor grad school students begins right now.
I love achieving financial goals.
5 comments:
I love achieving them too!! Congrats! You are getting so close. Hang in there.
Doesn't BYU cover 100% after the deductible though?
Way to go!!!!
Nice....!!! way to go!! That IS a really high deductible.... but I guess it's better than all out of pocket!!
You are awesome!!
BTW you are my financial muse :) Love you!!!
Post a Comment