Picture

Picture

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Claire McKayla Anderson






25 comments:

Suzy Q said...

Congratulations!!! Little Claire is gorgeous!

Lindsey said...

AHHH! I have never seen a more beautiful baby! She is perfect and super adorable! I'm not just saying that- I cried when I got your text- honestly I did :) I was so happy I couldn't stand it :) I wish I could kiss those chubby cheeks! How are you Stacy dear? How are you feeling? I want to hear all about everything! But I can wait till you've rested and celebrated and rested some more :) I love you all! HUG!!!

katelinklug said...

Congrats Brian and Stacy. Wow she is beautiful!!!

Anonymous said...

oh congrats!!! I am so so excited for you guys~! Can't wait to see her!!

MA said...

She's a keeper! Give her a snuggle and kiss from her Aunt, Uncle, and cousins! Iris especially likes the pictures of baby Claire.

Kateka said...

Ooooooh! She is just the cutest little thing I've ever seen. Look at her hair!! You and Brian look like you are just beaming. Congratulations! Can't wait to find out more about the baby story!

Makenna said...

Yay! I'm so glad you're all ok! What a lovely little lady you have there :) with lots of hair! Congrats Mrs. Anderson, you've just created a miracle!

Janaca said...

So glad she's here!!! She is darling and I hope things are going well for mom and baby. Enjoy the motherhood journey Stacy...it's the best!

Erin Dougal said...

She's beautiful! I'm so proud of you! She's finally here and you are going to be a great mama! Let us know when we can come visit and bring you food.

Erin Dougal said...

She's beautiful! I'm so proud of you! She's finally here and you are going to be a great mama! Let us know when we can come visit and bring you food.

kayla said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! That is so exciting. She is gorgeous...aww such a cute little family. Let me know if you want me to take some pictures.

Nicole said...

CONGRATS!!! So exciting.... she's darling. enjoy being a mommy, it's the best thing ever!!

Becky said...

Congratulations Stacy... she is absolutely beautiful! Your dad told us to go to your blog so we could see what a cute bundle of joy you have. He was right... she's definitely a keeper! ;)

Rachel said...

WAHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Meredith said...

YAY! She is adorable!!! I'm VERY excited for you guys!

Missy Mauch said...

She is just adorable! And those cheeks...I just want to squeeze them!

Jenny Showalter said...

Ah Stacy she is beautiful! I'm so happy for you too! I can't wait to finally meet the little one! Talk to you soon! I hope your doing well!

Jenny Showalter said...

Ah Stacy she is beautiful! I'm so happy for you too! I can't wait to finally meet the little one! Talk to you soon! I hope your doing well!

Kate and Wiley said...

What a sweet baby Stacy! Look at those cheeks! We are so happy for you!!

Scooby and Jon said...

Stacy, she is beautiful! Congratulations to you both, I'm so happy for you!

The Nicholsons said...

Congrats! She is so cute and holy cow I LOVE HER HAIR!! How did everything go? Try to get some rest! Our bodies go through a lot to deliver a child! I still have a gift for you, once you have had a chance to rest, I'll bring it over!

Tashina said...

Congrats mommy! I'm glad that you are all doing well. She is beautiful!

Unknown said...

Congrats! She is gorgeous and so perfect. Hope you are doing well...

Justin and Rachel said...

Congratulations!! She is beautiful! I'm so excited for you! Enjoy every moment!

Chippy said...

She is so beautiful! I am so happy for you. Congratulations!!!!!