Who knows if I'll get another picture in before our little Claire comes. I'm not making any promises since I've been a terrible picture taker during the second half of the pregnancy. So, here's to having 11 days left!!! Well, hopefully it's just 11 days and not much more than that. We're excited!! I've never dreamed of spending my weekends at the hospital nor have I ever gotten excited to be a patient there. That's what I want to do on the weekends now. Funny how things change. :)
8 comments:
you are the cutest pregnant girl ever, period! Can I tell you how I love your hair? I feel ready to chop mine :) and I hope Claire comes early!!!! YAY! You'll do great!
Good luck!! I hope all goes well for you and your little Claire to be!! We have a Claire and I think it's just about the cutest name ever. Wishing you and Brian the best. Fun times ahead!
Natalie
I was friends with Brian in college.
I am so excited for you!!! I cannot wait to see pictures of your Claire. You look gorgeous by the way. I love and miss you!!!!!!!!!!!
you look so cute, Stacy!!! IT'S SO CLOSE!!!! :) can't wait! so excited for you.
YAAAAAYY so close!
I want your hair. It is so stinking cute.
Stace, You are so dang cute prego! (you're cute not prego too but you know!) I can't wait to meet little claire!!!
Too cute! Good luck with the delivery and all to come afterwards. Can't wait to see your sweet baby girl!
I cannot believe you are ready to have her! Only 5 days left! How exciting! You are such a cute mommy to be! PLEASE post pics as soon as she is here!
Post a Comment