Picture

Picture

Friday, July 23, 2010

Waiting Day 2

First of all, we went to see Inception last night with some friends. It was awesome! The more I think about it, the more I get excited about it. Go see it. Loved it.

So, today is day number 2 of waiting for Claire to come. I woke up and weeded and chopped down some trees and bushes. As Brian and I go on our walks, we look at all these apartment complexes that look so much better than ours because the landlords actually take care of them. So, we get sick of what ours looks like and so we decided to do something about it. I finished in about an hour this morning because it was too hot, but at least it looks a little better. I did some laundry and then made cookies and took them visiting teaching. So, I went to the temple yesterday and went visiting teaching today. Hopefully Heavenly Father sees that my callings are fulfilled and will give me some baby blessings. :) That would be nice.

That's all. :) Just trying to stay busy and do something good every day.

1 comment:

Makenna said...

poor Stacy! I know this kid is coming soon though! I'm quickly running out of things to do too :) wish we could hang out together. I'm sure the Lord is noting all the good things you're doing, in fact, I need to get myself to the temple before he comes. So, GOOD JOB! luv ya, hang in there!