Today was church, obviously....and still no baby. I kept telling Brian that my biggest fear would be to have my water break while I was up playing the organ, so it's a good thing I made it through sacrament meeting. I'm trying to stay positive although, it was a little hard to find out that my neighbor, whose due this coming Friday, had her water break last night and she's been in the hospital all day. Everyone says that stripping your membranes will be a good inducer....for her it was. For me, even the third time wasn't the charm. It's just a little hard to be excited about it when I'm 4 days late. Darn. I'll keep trying.
So, no news is just that...no news. I'm really hoping she comes before Thursday because I REALLY don't want to be induced. Kind of takes out the excitement a bit for me when I have a scheduled day to bring down a baby. I'm sure I'm just being ridiculous and hormonal, but I would really love for her to come on her own. I can't really wait any longer than Thursday because Brian's parents will be coming on Saturday, so I don't want them to come and go without being able to see her.
Also, we've had so many people call or text us if we're in labor yet and we're almost out of minutes and texts for the month, so please don't be offended if you find out through facebook or the blog. We'll try to conserve the last few texts that we have, but no promises. We'll be sure to post it when it happens. Thanks for everyone's support! We're very excited for when she finally decides to join our family.
3 comments:
Don't worry Stacy! You can be hormonal if you want! I bet she comes soon!! I'll pray for you and little Claire!
Good luck! I know waiting is the pits, but it'll happen soon!!
yup, the stupid waiting game. at least the end is in sight! I am done feeling like a time bomb. My great grandma said to walk on the curb with one foot on and one foot off the curb :) see if that works? mom's flying out friday, so I totally understand the pressure of having something to show when they get here. Good luck!
Post a Comment