We got the hospital at about 9:45. Got everything hooked up and started by midnight. Found out that Stacy does not like IV's and doesn't to too swell with them. Brian is sleeping and Stacy is trying to sleep in between contractions. Another cyto-whatever it's called dose at 4 am.
Another update though I doubt anyone is up except maybe Trevor. Anyway, Stacy got an epideral at 445. And right after giving it to her, her water broke. So she is now trying to get some rest but before she went to sleep she commented on the marvels of modern medicine, the epidural!
Just a hour and a half later and things are going very well. The monitors are being a little finicky and claires heartbeat is slightly dipping at times so they are putting in internal monitors.
After putting on the monitors, her contractions seem to be hard enough so for the time being they will not put her on pitocin.
7:00 update
Here is the rundown on dialation.
12:00 - 1+
4:00 - 2
5:30 - 2+
7:00 - 4+
Also she dropped from a -3 station to a zero station in the past hour and a half.
Nurse estimates that she will be born around 1 if things continue as they are going.
8:00 update
Well this past hour Stacy took a little nap and has now progressed to an 9+. She is now resting and we will already start pushing at around 9:30.
Well sorry for t,akin so long to post. Claire was born at 10:15. She is 7 lbs 1 ounce and 19 inches long. She has a pretty full head of brown hair and cute chubby cheeks. Anyway, I'll post a bunch of pictures in a few hours.
10 comments:
AHHHHHH I'm SO excited!!!! I can't wait to meet little claire! I'm so glad stacy got an epidural so she can be comfortable!!!! Good luck guys!! Keep us posted!!!
Almost there!!!
YAY YAY YAY!!!!!! She's almost here! Way to go, Stace! Congrats you two, and thanks for the updates, Brian :) Love you- all 3 of you!!! WOO HOO!!!!
This is so exciting! Can't wait to see pictures!
IS she here? IS she here? AHHH! The suspense is killing me!
OK Brian, We all need another update! I mean you can't be busy taking care of your new baby and sweet tired wife or anything! I can't wait to hear all the details!!!! I'm going crazy!!!!
SHE'S HERE!!!!! YAY! Oh my goodness I can't believe it! I can't wait to see her!! YAY! Way to go Stace! Brown hair, how darling! 7 lbs is perfect size- I'll bet she's so darling! I wanna see a picture! CONGRATS Brian on being a brand new daddy!!! Woo Hoo! Joy :) A big hug for you all!!!
Yay congrats!! I can't wait to see pictures of the little beauty :)
Congratulations!!!!! That's so exciting!!! I can't wait to see her!!!! Can't wait for picutes!!
yay!!! congrats!! way to keep up with updates, brian!!! cant wait to see pics :)
Post a Comment