It's baby time.....I think. Wait. No? Darn! I was hoping that this 40 week belly....
would look something more like this 23 week belly today. Only with a baby on the outside, of course.
Day one of waiting will consist of cleaning my house...again, reading the 4th Harry Potter, going to the temple, some walking....maybe even some jogging, yoga, jumping jacks, jumping on my bed, and lots of praying for a baby to be on the way soon! Can't wait to meet her!
4 comments:
I bet you are SOOO excited!! I hope she comes soon so you don't have to go a week late. Eeks!
You look so cute! Sorry she's not here yet...but I totally know what you're going through. With Jackson they said I was measuring a week early so I was planning to have him March 14 instead of the 20th which was my due date. I didn't end up having him until the 24th when I finally went in to be induced and had a 10 lb 7 oz baby!! I am hoping and praying that won't happen to you! Good luck my dear.
Oh you poor thing. There's nothing worse than waiting for the one thing that will change your life forever. But it will all be worth it!!
Good luck!!!! I hope she comes soon.... waiting (esp in this heat!) is like TORTURE!!!! Can't wait to see pictures :)
Post a Comment