Picture

Picture

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Some Pics of Jared Monte Anderson

Well I just figured out that i should have uploaded them in reverse chronological order but here they are. Claire loves her baby brother, she already gave him 2 kisses. She wasn't the happiest camper when she left the hospital though.
Grandma is here too!! I love this picture!
Stacy is much much happier now that Jared is alive and well. She isn't listening to me and napping though. This pic is just after his bath at about 4:30 am.
Right after he was born he was a little pale and chilly but he pinked right up after snuggling with Stacy.
There our little guy is, a full pound and a couple ounces smaller than Claire. He has got some catching up to do.
I hesitated to post this pic because he looks so sad but this was just one minute after being born. Well, we will probably post more as they come. Soon stacy will take back the reins of the blog for a much better read :-). Hope you like them!

13 comments:

Lindsey said...

Oh be still my beating heart!!! I love the last picture so so so much!! His little crying lips, i am so in love! And as usual, you look amazing Stacy! He is really darling, so handsome and I love his name. Congrats to all three of you, i'm so glad Claire loves her little brother and I'm so happy for you all!!!

xo
lindsey

Natalie said...

Congrats!! He's a cutie.

Janaca said...

He is so handsome!! So glad mom and baby are doing well. Congrats to your cute growing family!

Linda said...

Congrats!! That's very exciting! What a cute family you have!

Carrie said...

He is one handsome little lad! I am so proud of you two, you know how to make some beautiful babies!

Lindsey said...

I looked at these for hours last night... and now its morning and i'm back here for more! He's darling, I'm so happy for you and I can't wait for you to put up more pictures! Even more, i can't wait to see you next week! yay!!

Nicole said...

He's such a cutie! I'm glad things went well and that he's healthy! You look great, Stacy! Way to go Mama of 2!!

Meredith said...

He's adorable. I'm so glad he's here and healthy! Congrats!

Kateka said...

Oh his little "sad" face is so sweet! I can't wait to read all about the delivery. I can't believe y'all have two kids!! You're like, GROWN UPS. :)

Makenna said...

OH MY HECK he's so cute! it takes my breath away! So NEW! GOOD JOB yOU GUYS!!!!

Digital Scrapbooking Made Easy said...

He is SO cute! And you look totally amazing - you don't look like you just gave birth at all! Way to go Stacy...we are so excited for you guys!

DarLa said...

Love! Thanks Brian for keeping us so informed and for these beautiful pictures! Such a cutie and so tiny! Love you guys, enjoy that little baby :)

kayla said...

He is so cute!! Congratulations!! Makes me already want another one haha.