Here are the updates:
Dr. Appt today-dialated 2+. Stripped membranes again. Started contractions 10 min apart all day, but not to painful.
Painful contractions start 6 pm.
Admitted to hospital at.11:30. Dialated to a 4+.
Three cheers for the epidural at 12:30!!! Still a 4+.
Waiting for the epidural to kick in...
1:54-Epidural hasn't been working, just gave the dose (they were stuck in a c section). Stacy is in major pain. Her water broke sometime in the past hour. The baby is fully effaced and she is at a 5 and the baby is at a 0 station.
2:22- baby Anderson was born. Epidural never kicked in and the times are correct she went from a 5 to delivery in 28 minutes. He is a healthy boy at 6 lbs 2 ounces and 18.5 inches. Right now he is just in moms arms. Sadly I'm sick so I can't hold him just yet. Later we will post pictures.
He is a darling, tiny little guy! Dark hair and just teeny. His eyes are still puffy, but mom think he has the cutest nose. He's already a great eater when we can get him to be awake.
The epidural better work next time!
11 comments:
AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! I just saw your facebook and RUSHED over here to your blog and he's already born!!! AHHH!! I'm jumping up and down for you, I'm so thrilled! Look, he came on his own and you did it! No epidural! I'm so proud, i'm weeping! Oh man, I cannot wait to see pictures and talk to you and hear the whole story and his name and his cute face and see Claire be a big sis! And this time when i come to Utah i'll actually get to meet him! yay yay yay YAY YAY!!!!! I'm so happy right now, i'm going to be useless for the rest of the day! Dear friend, I love you so much and I'm so happy for you and so proud of you and I am just full of love!!!! Thank heavens for fast labors and early babies, I was praying he'd come soon! HUGE HUG!!!!! Love you all soooooooo much!!!
xoxo
lindsey
Wow!!! That was fast! Congratulations. I can't wait until pictures :)
Yay!!! Congratulations Stacy and happy day! Let me know when we can come see you and help you and post pictures soon! But mainly rest, because you deserve it mommy! :)
p.s. and look, he was born on the 20th! Such a nice, even numbered day :)
xo
Lindsey
Stacy! How exciting! Congratulations!!!! He's tiny!! Can't wait to see pictures. :)
Hallelujah!!!!!! Good job girl! I feel like I missed it :) but these things happen a lot faster now! so glad he came naturally and early !!!! Can't wait to see what he looks like!!!!!!!
Congratulations on the cute little boy! Sorry the epidural didn't kick in for you, but you went to super fast. How nice.
That stinks that you, Brian can't hold him yet :( Hopefully you get better fast!
YAY Stacy! Congrats! I'm so excited for you and cannot wait to see pics of the cutie. Sorry the epidural didn't work, that stinks...but great job! Congrats again!
Jess
Good job Stacy! Wish we still lived there so i could see him!.can't wait to see pictures and to meet him! Congratulations you guys!
Yay! Congratulations!
Congrats Brian and Stacey! :)
Post a Comment