Picture

Picture

Thursday, March 29, 2012

MAUMU!!!

Claire is in love with Finding Nemo (Maumu) and all things fish. However much she likes fish, I didn't really expect her to be so naughty. Instead of getting angry at the situation, I thought of my friend Nicole and how she always takes pictures of the less finer moments of being a mommy. Without further adieu....



She was throwing fish food EVERYWHERE. I think she knows I can't vacuum yet or something and wants to make a mess. So much for not vacuuming since fish food doesn't smell like roses. The little stinker.

6 comments:

Janaca said...

Oh my!!! What a mess. My first thought when I saw that picture was that it looked like throw up or poop!! Fish food seems a little less disgusting than the alteratives. :) Good job for keeping your chill and taking a picture. Will be a good laugh for her to look back on! I need to be better about not getting ticked and taking a step back.

Nicole said...

Oh. My. hahahhaha!!!!! K, first of all I LOVE that you took a picture. :) That's awesome. What a mischief maker! She's such a funny girl, its great that she's not even noticing you there while she plays in it. She's too involved in her art work. :) clever girl!

Lindsey said...

GASP!!! What a huge mess!!! Hahaha these are fantastic pictures, I'm glad you stopped to take them. I'm sorry you had to vacuum!!

Scooby and Jon said...

Yup, totally thought that was poop, I'm glad it was fish food instead! I'm sorry you had to clean it up though, I know how frustrating messes can be.

Makenna said...

eeesh! what a stinker! i think I would lose it :) but then show a lot of love to make up. And so it begins, how to handle 2 kids. you'll have to give me all your pointers!

Kateka said...

Oh my gosh! I thought that was baby poo, and I nearly called The Genes Book of World Records for biggest baby blow out ever. So, now anything in comparison doesn't seem AS bad, but still.... yuck.