Picture

Picture

Monday, March 5, 2012

Family Pictures

We got family pictures a couple of weeks ago; however, I didn't order the cd of all of the pictures because we'll have a new addition soon and didn't think it was worth the money since they'll be outdated very soon. Why did we get them right before baby boy comes? Well, we had a Groupon that expires on the 16th and had to use it.

Claire was an absolute nightmare the whole time. It's amazing that I look happy in any of these. She would NOT let go of "Bo", so he's in all of our family pictures. Luckily I just washed him, so he looks cute with her. :)


I'm glad that she let me hide my 36 week belly as best as I could. I have to say that I have the cutest little girl in the world (even if the little princess was super naughty)!

These are all of the pictures that I scanned in, so the quality is kinda bad.







We had to buy this Tangled book to bribe her to be good. Luckily it came with stickers (that's what she's playing with in the picture above) and she sat still long enough for us to entertain her.


A SMILE! Nothing that singing "The Itsy Bitsy Spider" and tickling can't do.



3 comments:

Kateka said...

Very cute! And seriously, you don't even look pregnant in any of these pictures.

I bet Claire will love, as an adult, that she got family pictures with just the three of you. I think that is really precious.

Nicole said...

They're so cute! I LOVE that last picture of you two! i'd never know that she was being a stinker.... she looks adorable!

Lindsey said...

I would like to second the above comment- you don't even look pregnant in any of these, you look fantastic! And Claire is way too adorable, even when she's a grumps :) You have a gorgeous family!