I went to the doctor today and the nurse said that I'm dilated to a very tight one. I think that's a very nice way of saying, "Darlin', you ain't goin' nowhere yet".
Picture
Wednesday, March 7, 2012
38 Weeks
Boy oh boy, I think my belly has tripled in size in just three days. At least that's what I feel like. It's kind of like laying in water for too long. Before you know it, everything is all soggy and swollen. That's kind of like me. Brian even informed me yesterday while I was cooking dinner that, "Oh. Ok. I can for sure tell that you're almost done with being pregnant now." Haha. He has such a way with words. Sleeping has finally gotten super duper uncomfortable now and I'm ready for some tummy time!
My toenails are painted blue, Claire's fingernails are blue....so we're ready for this little guy to come!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
For some reason I had NO clue you were due so soon. Apparently I'm not very good at keeping track of these things! Yay for being almost done!
haha I had that same thought about Brian right before i read your last line :) unfortunately, that's usually how it goes huh? Hubbies always seem to miss out cause they're so busy being gone. sigh. But we love them for it, yes we do! Sorry I cut you off so quick yesterday, Orlando was groaning on the couch and I needed to go make sure he wasn't dying :) I'm happy to report he's going to live! Claire is such a cutie, i love her personality. I vote we set up regular skyping- like once a month, so I can see her (and baby boy!) in action more, i miss my Claire. And I miss you! Can't wait to stay home all day and call you more! xoxo
p.s. YOU LOOK FANTASTIC. Seriously, I'm gling to be twice that size when i'm 38 weeks at the rate i'm growing. You look great, Stace!
Yay for the last stretch! Claire is hilarious, and I think you look awesome!
So... you do NOT look ready to deliver in 2 weeks. You look great!! I love that your toenails are blue. I had to do mine pink right before I delivered Jalynn. :) That is too funny that Claire wanted to wear her shirt like that!!! She is a doll.
DYING over that last picture of Claire. One of my favorites of her for sure.
Good luck when D-day finally comes! I'm excited to see the new little Anderson addition!
Post a Comment