Picture

Picture

Monday, December 12, 2011

YAHOO!!!!

I just have to jot down a little bit about today.

  • Claire had major jealousy over babysat baby. However, she got much better by the end of the day. Gave baby Adi a hug and a kiss on the tippy-top of her head when she was crying and played peek-a-boo. Darling. This second child may actually have a chance to live.
  • Neither child took naps today. Adi....sort of did, but Claire was not the least bit interested in one.
  • I remained patient and calm all day. Could that be attributed to my voice being gone? Possibly. Even if I wanted to be mad, it wouldn't come out that way. It was actually kind of nice being a little silent for one day.
  • My Christmas piano recital was tonight and I'm so proud of my students! I'm always so proud! My mom and I even switched places tonight. Usually I'm the one performing and she's watching, but this time I watched while she played her song beautifully! She's a dream student and I'm lucky to have her.
  • Last but not least, did I mention that my recital is OVER?????!!!!! Can we shout for joy people? I am already so much happier and less stressed! I think Claire is going to be so excited to have a fun mommy again. Little Jared (that's what we've decided on for now) is going to be thinking, "Wait! Did I switch mommy bodies? Where is all of that stress hormone I was getting for weeks?" It's gone baby boy. Christmas excitement begins today.
I even played tickle monster with Claire on a giant pile of pillows. Welcome Christmas!

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

YAHOO!!!!! Welcome Christmas, Welcome happy hormones, goodbye stress!!! I'm so glad your recital went well, I was thinking about you yesterday! Now, share your stress-free secret because I am seriously feeling like it will overtake me at any moment. ugh. Anyways, i'm happy for you!!! yay for happier days ahead!

meg said...

I can't wait for Margaret to take piano lessons from you!