Alright...Here they are. They aren't as bad as I thought they were. I feel like it looked worse in real life.
Right after I got home from the hospital.
Day 2. I couldn't wash my stitches for 24 hours and it was still leaking a little, so it got a little gross looking by the end of the day.
Below: See how it was SUPER close to my cuticle? Lucky I missed it or else they would have had to cut my whole nail off and stitch it back together or else the nail grows in separate directions.
There you go. It's been interesting not using this finger. Claire has already kicked it and smashed it with her hand. Ouch!
3 comments:
Ouch! That looks painful! Yeah... how do you take care of a child without using your finger?! Man, fingers are the worst to inure. Were the numbing shots awful? Last year (at christmas time as well!) I cut the tippy tops of two of my fingers off and I had to get them cauterized... the doc said the shots wouldn't be worth the pain so didn't give them to me... but the cauterizing was the worst pain I've EVER felt. I don't know that the shots could've been worse than that!
my dear, this looks crazy! and you still went and played with your finger flayed?!!!!! You are one hardy woman! We are not coming up till thursday, but we still hope to see you guys! hope Brian had a happy birthday!
STACY! I saw the pictures.
Dying.
Post a Comment