Picture

Picture

Friday, December 2, 2011

Project

As I have mentioned several times in previous posts, I have been a slave to Christmas making. I have been waking up early just to get started before Claire wakes up. Seven am....a time that I used to cringe just thinking about....is when I wake up, take my morning jog (which is interesting with a baby that sits on my bladder all the time) and then I start Christmas gifts as soon as I get home. It's a pity I can't post all of the things that I've made because I really have had fun with them. The only thing I can post is Claire's gifts. She's the only person who doesn't read my blog, nor would she even remember if she's seen what I've made her (usually she sits right by me as I'm sewing anyway).

Here is my latest project. It's one 'o clock and I just finished a few minutes ago. I think they turned out rather darling. I'd like to snuggle up in it anyway.

This one is for Claire

This one is for her "bebies". I am repainting a little doll cradle I had when I was one and giving it to Claire for Christmas. This will go inside so it can match her big girl blanket.


This is just because she's so silly. She will laugh so hard when I put stickers on her face. She'll peel them off and give them to me only to complain that there's nothing there. We're going through a lot of stickers.


And this picture just makes my little heart happy. This is a preview to our time in Ohio. Claire LOVED the teeter-totter. Of course her Dad was so good at helping her stay on. I just love her so much.


4 comments:

katelinklug said...

"Sew" cute!! I'm so clever :) I love the blanket you made.

I made Brooklyn a blanket last year and i had left overs to make her dolls a blanket and I keep forgetting to do it.

Brian looks like a very happy daddy. love it!

Lindsey said...

her quilt is BEAUTIFUL Stacy!!!! I was blown away, seriously, absolutley beautiful! and I love her baby cradle quilt and set- so darling!!!

Nicole said...

what a cute quilt! and I LOVE that you made a matching 'baby' one! how fun is that????

Nicole said...

PS, I also sent you an email.... let me know if you don't get it!