Claire learned to crawl last Wednesday. Since then, she has learned to get into a lot of things. Even though we have to re-child proof our house, it sure is cute to find her into things she's not supposed to be in.
Playing peek-a-boo. She puts her clothes over her face and gets ultra excited.
3 comments:
Holy cow. Crawling already? Where has the time gone?? I didn't think it was possible, but I think each picture you post of her, she is getting cuter and cuter. If she gets any cuter, she is going to have baby puppies and bunnies coming out her ears, or something.
That first picture is my current favorite- I love love love that smile!!!! So darling and a little mischevious :) And her downward dog- great form Claire!
xoxo
Lindsey
we have such cute chubby babies! :) I love it! I should show you this hilarious picture of Rich when he was a baby getting into stuff he wasn't supposed to and getting caught red handed. We miss you guys, do you have more money lately? come spend it coming to visit us :) hehe jk.
Post a Comment