Picture

Picture

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Blissful Wednesday

Claire just took a 3 hour nap. HALLELUJAH!! It's been a while. I could have cleaned my house. I could have re-attempted my hair bow making. I could have watched a movie. Instead, I sat in Claire's room, on the rocker and read a book while I listened to the silence of her sleeping. An occasional stir and sigh from the crib, but lost in my fictional book of the 1910's = happiness. After 3 hours of me time, she woke up with a crazy head of bed hair, a stink eye (from sleeping funny), and a cheesy smile. I love her! I love today.

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

sounds like a blissful afternoon! hope you get a few more like it :) love you mucho!

Erin Dougal said...

It must be a good baby day because Penny took an unheard of 2.5 hour nap! And I saw you at the park on our way back from the (other) park in our neighborhood. We all must be on the same brain wave or something!

Kateka said...

Man, I wish my Wednesday were equally as blissful. I gotta fix my attitude. I am glad you're having a good day though! YOU time is always essential.