Picture

Picture

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Day 2: Princess and the Frog

I thought that picture was appropriate to start off with because this is how happy Claire was for our Princess and the Frog day. Maybe she didn't want to be princess Tiana because she was so ornery. I think she might be teething again. Anyway, we are both wearing green since we're supposed to be froggies. :)

We went to the Monte Bean Museum on campus today. I figure there are lots of animals when you're "going down the bayou". Even though we didn't really see any amphibian's, it was really fun to go see. I was really impressed with it! I had never been before and we'll definitely have to go back when Claire doesn't cry the whole time.

The picture is a little fuzzy, but here we both are at the museum.

A hippo, of course.

A Liger. It is really beautiful!

I NEVER want to see one of these for real!

I thought this was beautiful!


This was also beautiful. Made out of different kids of butterflies.

Claire by a tusk. She couldn't be more excited as you can see.


Going down the bayou is exhausting. She fell asleep on our way over to Seven Peaks to get our season pass. We're going to be little frogs this summer and spend a lot of time in the water. :)
We're excited!!

5 comments:

Marie said...

Seriously, such a cute idea! I'm going to lock this away for when I have a little girl :) Even if I could just get a niece to spoil for a day :)

Kateka said...

Oh I LOOOOOOVE Seven Peaks. How fun! That butterfly of butterflies picture is gorgeous.

Lindsey said...

haha yep she looks incredibly enthused! she's probably just tired from all that cleaning yesterday :) maybe sleeping beauty day should be tomorrow! xoxo

kayla said...

That is such a cute idea.

Nicole said...

K, we have a 7 peaks season pass too...... we REALLY need to meet up and let our kiddos splash together this summer for sure!!!!!