Picture

Picture

Monday, March 21, 2011

Claire's Poor Eye and More Pictures

It just makes me sad. Also worried. I'm a mother, of course I worry. We have been the the doctor twice and it isn't anything serious, just a burst blood vessel. Happens to a lot of people, which I already knew, but since Claire can't tell me if it hurts or not, I worry. Here is her poor little eye:


Besides her eye looking terrible, we love this picture. She looks like a puppy dog with that sock in her mouth. She crawled around with it in her mouth for a good 30 minutes.

New favorite mess maker with movies.


She also loves to go under the piano and push on the pedals.

Last week, my mom came down for a hair appointment. It was cancelled while she was driving down, which gave us more Grandma time and, I'm not gonna lie, I was glad to have the extra play time. We went to the park and took Claire swinging for the first time. I'm also trying to get better at doing pictures on 'manual'. I don't have lots of practice time, so I have lots to learn and lots of practicing to do. Thank goodness it's getting nicer so I can go out with Claire more.




Discovering grass for the first time. We took her sock off, she would touch the ground and pick her foot up right away. Silly girl.



Haha, I love this one. What a chubster!

6 comments:

Marie said...

Where did you get that DVD shelf? I really like it! These pictures make me really excited for more good weather!

Lindsey said...

Beautiful pictures! You're getting better! And I recognize that shirt she's wearing- our favorite baby gap purchase! Oh Stace she's darling, i love her in the swing!!! missing you lots,
xoxo
linds

Unknown said...

She is such a cutie pie! Rachael had the same problem with one of her eyes right after she was born. So sad, it will go away though.
Such fun pictures!

Kateka said...

Ouch!! Her poor little eye. Well, I hope it doesn't hurt anyway. Poor thing. Those pictures are hilarious and adorable.

Nicole said...

cute pictures!!! :( Sorry about her poor eye! So sad!

Anonymous said...

That was a good day! We need to do more! Miss you!