Everyone is just getting their Halloween posts up. Well, I don't have pictures of Halloween yet. My camera died, so I'm still waiting to get them from my mom. In the meantime, we are doing the holidays Anderson style, which means that we put up our Christmas tree yesterday for Family Home Evening! :) Claire didn't stare at it as much as I thought she would, but she enjoyed it. We watched How the Grinch Stole Christmas while we were decorating and both Brian and Claire looked like a couple of fat bums on the couch watching the movie.
My two couch potatoes.
This is Claire "watching" the movie (she only made it about 5 minutes before she wanted to do something fun). I love how her fat cheeks just sit on her body! :)
6 comments:
STACY!!! Oh she is so beautiful- I love her cheeks! And that hat is to die for, really. She looks a lot older since the last pictures of her! I love setting up Christmas too- I'm glad we're friends and can do stuff like this together (far away but on the same day...) :)
HA!!!! check you out! Christmas already?? you're so funny. I LOVE that hat on her.... you're right, so cute!
LOL love the hat! miss your guts!
WOWSA! You are hard core about Christmas! :)
Claire is so cute. Ha- I love her cheeks! Did I tell you Claire is my favorite girl name? It's not Jason's first choice, but he told me if I let him get an x-box, he'd let me name our first girl Claire. Haha- I let him get the x-box-now all we need is a baby girl!
I love YOUR tree- the colors are gorgeous together! I kind of wish it would snow here sometimes, but then Iremember how cold it has to be to snow and I say never mind :)
I love the look on her face while staring at the tree. She fits right in with your family and loving the Christmas season as early as possible. So cute.
Post a Comment