Picture

Picture

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

It's a start...

Ok....We're starting with the best thing that Home Depot had to kill roaches. If it doesn't work, then I'll be asking our managers to get rid of them. Sometimes it's more difficult being related to managers because I always feel bad asking them to fix things. That's why we're going to start out with our bug killing spray. I just pray that it works even though I'm skeptical since cockroaches are the heartiest bug ever.

I can't handle roaches. I don't even want to wait until Claire can crawl around and possibly eat them. They poop. That means there could be poop on the floor and I don't want to be around that let alone have Claire crawl around on it. Sick! Barf! Disgusting! Sometimes I don't like renting. If I had my own house, I would have called pest control a month ago.

1 comment:

Justin and Rachel said...

That is so disgusting!! I understand the whole renting from family thing! We dealt with that too. It's hard sometimes. Good luck with your bug killing! Justin says the home defense stuff is only water, but I was willing to try it! I hope whatever you got scares those little buggers away!