Herein lies the problem. I want to call our managers and have them fumigate the entire disgusting place, but Brian doesn't seem to think there's a problem. He doesn't really want to do anything about it. I'm so grossed out that I'd rather move. I want to disinfect our entire apartment. Clean everything. Call the bug people and get them out of here. He doesn't agree. He served his mission in Mexico where they're like 6 inches long, so these little ones don't bother him that much.
What's a girl to do?
4 comments:
oh yuck, sorry. Sky served in Mexico, too.... so I also hear all the nasty horror stories. Like turning the lights on each morning and hearing them all SCATTER across the floors to their hideouts???? EEEEK!!!! I'd want it all fumigated, too. I'm with you on that one.....
Ew gross. Remind your hub that in a short time your little cutie pie will be crawling on the floor and possibly sticking them in her mouth!
Amen to what Kateka said! Think about what your baby will be picking up and putting in her mouth! And when you are renting, you can have the landlord take care of it so you don't have to worry about it.
AHHH! Seriously? Oh thats really gross! I'm surprised- your house is always spotless! Good luck killing them!
Post a Comment