My name is Stacy, and Provo Wal-Mart was my idea.
Picture
Thursday, September 2, 2010
Provo Wal-Mart Was My Idea
Yes, the title was inspired by the stupid, "I'm a PC and windows 7 was my idea" commercial. I don't like those commercials. Anyway, anyone else loathe the Orem Wal-Mart? Ever been? Well, you'll hate it. It's dirty and disgusting, nothing is ever in stock and if it is in stock, then it's usually in the wrong place, and the lines are ridiculously long. I've waited for 30+ minutes in line before. Why in the world do they have one Wal-Mart for two universities???? That's my question. We should have the Orem one for UVU and they should transform the deserted K-Mart by the university mall into a Wal-Mart. Just sayin'.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I also hate Orem WalMart it is awful!! That's one (out of many) of the reasons we stopped shopping there. So now if we HAVE to go we just go to the Springville one. It takes the same amount of time but is much nicer.
I've always wondered that too. It would even be nice to have one on University Ave down by the Riverwoods, away from either campus.
yup- I avoid it like the plague and hit the Lindon one.
Um, I have been saying that PRovo needs to upgrade for a long time now. We don't have a walmart, a target, or any of the stores that I actually would shop at. And provo is supposedly a "big city". ya right. I will believe it when Walmart comes to us.
Post a Comment