Picture

Picture

Saturday, January 24, 2015

10 Month pictures

I'm 5 days early on this. I'm so particular that I usually document the months mark on the exact day, but I'm just to exhausted lately to even care. All this waking up early to exercise and get Claire to school is kicking my Rumpelstiltskin.

So, I already gave a run down on this little girls behavior and likes/dislikes. Here are a few pictures of her beautiful face. She does have "red" hair. It's really more auburn than red, but it looks SO red in these pictures. Not sure if it's the hue of her dress, the crate, or the brick behind her. I swore I would never have a red head because there really isn't a TON of red heads in our families, but here she is....and I am a little in love with her hair. It's such a rich, pretty color.


She was making the funniest faces. I'm so glad I snapped them! 



Haha. Doesn't it look like she's growing flowers out of her nose? Bad prop positioning. 

Hey, Miss Sass! How ya doing'? 


Then the wind came.... 

and came... 

...gave her a break.... 

...and came again...

and again. 


Blowing raspberries. 


Her tongue is always out. 

Sweet Claire gave me a paper that said "I love u Mom". She is so adorable and thoughtful. Always has been. 

I couldn't get a decent picture of Mr. Wont Stop Moving. Golfing here. 

LEGO TIME! 

Hailey thoroughly  enjoyed her piano time with Elder Evans

"Here....let me turn the page for you." 

The great studier. 

No comments: