Picture

Picture

Sunday, June 1, 2014

Hailey's Baby Blessing

We blessed Hailey today and I'm getting these pictures up quickly so my dear family can see them and feel like they were here today. It was a beautiful day and my first day back to church was wonderful. We had family here to help with Hailey and she was a dream. She smiled through her entire blessing, Brian said. We are super grateful for all of Brian's family to be here and had more fun that we've had in a long time and it has been a nice mini reunion.



I had to post two of these almost-the-same picture because Hailey looks so cute in both. 












I love this special little girl more than I can say. I'm amazed at how incredible these little people are and how much of a big impact they make on us every single day. I never thought I'd have more than one little girl (due to the lack of feminine gender in both of my parents families), so having two girls is already so much fun. Claire loves her, I love her, and we'll all love to be girly together (not saying that I don't want another tornado boy around my house....because I want one so much I'd consider getting on that bandwagon right away if we put an order in).

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

GIRL YOU LOOK AMAZING! I dont' know what you're talking about, needing weight watchers, pffft! You're skinnier than I am and I did not just have a baby. That HAiley is such a doll, i'm glad she was so good for you. I'll never forget how luc screamed through his ENTIRE blessing. You have a beautiful family, I'm happy it was such a wonderful day! Love you tons!

Janaca said...

Hailey looks so pretty and I'm glad her special day went well!