*Since this girl never sleeps during the day, my house is always in chaotic disaster and gross, so you have been warned if you come over.
Other than her ridiculous non-napping, she is one hundred percent adorable, just like Claire and Jared. It's amazing how lucky we are. :) She is doing much better with nursing (I thought we'd never make a good pair), she loves to suck her squishy thumb, she loves to laugh and smile, she thinks sneezing (whether fake or real) is hilarious and will laugh everytime....and then she gets the hiccups from the laughing and gets mad about the hiccups, and she is very ticklish. Her hair is reddish brown and her eyes are still dark. Is dark a color? Well, today it is! We can't tell if they even have a color....they're just dark. Maybe we'll say that they're navy.
Claire loves her so much and Hailey is also quite fond of Claire. Claire will squeak and squeal when Hailey wakes up. Jared just likes to poke her eyes out.
We just love her and can't imagine our lives without our Hailey Girl!
(You'd better believe that we had a mini photoshoot. I'm in a photography class, dear people! I didn't get very many good pictures, so you better believe there will be Hailey: 3 months Part 2....all pictures. I'm hoping tomorrow yields better results with the hubster as my aid.)
These adorable yellow walls in our house weren't quite the wonderful backdrop I was expecting. We'll try for a different color someday.
Not a good picture, but that outfit is soooo cute!
Gosh! If it didn't look like I was trying to strangle her, this would be SO CUTE!
Cut off her head, so we're showcasing those arms!
And......she's had it.
Happy three months old, darling child! We love everything about you!

No comments:
Post a Comment