Picture

Picture

Monday, June 16, 2014

Sisters

These two girls make me feel a little envious that I never had a sister. Claire always wants to hold her (maybe at the wrong moments even). She has told me that Hailey isn't that heavy anymore and then she tries to pick her up. The other day I left Hailey laying down and when I came back, Claire was sitting next to her, pulling up her head and trying to pull her onto her lap. Maybe she meant that her head alone isn't that heavy? Now I keep Squish strapped to me at all times if not within eyesight distance so I know that her head isn't going to be pulled off. I tell ya, I should let Claire carry Hailey around in the Bjorn and maybe she'd reconsider her weight comment.  Hailey's heavy!

Anyway, all this rambling is always good for a picture. I wouldn't have rambled on so long if I hadn't just taken a picture of the most adorable display of sibling affection ever. Seriously, they have to be the cutest children who every lived!

Claire loves to hold "her baby". Hailey actually did enjoy this. It looks like she's really busting her guts laughing, but what you see is what you'll hear too. Just an adorable smile with no sound. SO CUTE!

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

CUTEST PICTURE EVER!!!!!

Nicole said...

so fun, really cute picture! until they're grown 'mature' adults they'll be best friends and worst enemies, all at the same time. hee hee :)