Picture

Picture

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Almost 3

The growing up that happens from 2 to 3 is still crazy to me. She's gone from saying one word at a time to sentences. Now she's getting that funny, sassy attitude and she has me laughing all the time. She's almost completely potty trained with the exception of making it to the bathroom on #2. I still have her sit there after and she gets totally excited about pooping in the potty....even though she didn't. We'll get it soon.

So, she keeps me laughing and I'd like to remember all of these silly things, so over there --------->
will be stories of how funny she can be.

I love her.

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

HAHAHA!!! I'm laughing out loud, especially at the last one, i LOVE her! hahaha so darn funny and cute!

Jason and Kayli said...

She is so dang cute! We sure miss you guys! I'm so glad your loving texas though!