Picture

Picture

Thursday, July 11, 2013

The Fourth

I'm just the biggest slacker! I've been looking at everyone else's Fourth of July pictures thinking that I should post ours because I ACTUALLY TOOK PICTURES! We had a great time! Our ward had a BBQ and a little kid bike parade (the only parade we were willing to go see) and the kiddos even got to see some fireworks from f.a.r. away. (I'm paranoid about West Nile this summer and we don't really go outside at night.) Man...all of this "not going to anything on the 4th" makes me seem like a real party pooper. Well, maybe next year. I always think the parades are just too hot. Anyway, It's seriously huge for me to take pictures on the 4th because we don't really do anything nor do I think it's a holiday that merits tons of pictures, but I did! Hallelujah!


Claire and her new friend Lucy. Lucy was so nice to share her tricycle ride with Claire!


Jared REALLY wanted to ride a bike.





POPSICLES! (btw, see that little boy in the middle? I'm obsessed with how adorable he is!)



2 comments:

Lindsey said...

HAHA! you sound like ORlando- he said liek three of those same things about the 4th {parades are too hot! THere's too many mosquitos!} and I called him the 4th of July grinch :)
You've got the cutest kiddos, i'm glad Claire is making friends!

Lindsey said...

p.s. cute blog!!!!! I love it!