Picture

Picture

Saturday, December 1, 2012

Thanksgiving

I feel like November was the LONGEST month this year! It couldn't be that I've been so excited to get on to Christmas since September. Now that December is finally here, I'm trying to soak it all in because I don't want it to go too fast. 

We set up our train a couple of weeks ago. Jared was terrified! I should load the video of it.....maybe later. Luckily, after sitting with him for quite some time, he warmed up to the little choo choo and now chases it in circles.


 Claire absolutely loves umbrellas. She kept playing with mine and almost breaking it, so we got her one that's a little more her size. She just had to have it open in the car and apparently it was just that soothing. :)


Brian got his birthday present early....since he was a stinker and looked at the shipping confirmation email from Amazon when he wasn't supposed to. It's alright, dear. We had fun playing his new game over Thanksgiving. (This is is "I'm so surprised by this gift I already knew about" face.)


Yes ladies, He's single AND he likes kids AND he looks pretty darn cute with them. 


I, for one, am so glad Frosty is staying at grandma and Grandpa's.  There were times when Claire was being too quiet, so I went to find her. Once, she was playing this little electronic, and loud, toy next to Jared after I had just put him down to bed. The second time, she was putting him into mom and dad's bed while saying all sorts of nonsense to him while he sang to her.


Last, but not least, my two adorable boys in their batman attire. Brian couldn't resist the urge to get these little cute pj's for Jared, and then we found Brian's dream pajama pants because they are SO soft. Now they match and I think it's pretty cute.

Thanksgiving was wonderful and the food was wonderful. My mom did way too much work, as usual, and I enjoyed the break from Provo. It's nice to get out every once in a while! It was fun to spend time with the family and play some games. 

I had my first Black Friday at midnight experience. Well, I'll know better next year of when to stand in line. My dad and I went to Kohl's. They are already incredibly slow at checking on a normal day. We spent almost 2 hours in line and went about 20 feet. I wasn't even going to buy anything. I went just to look, but my Dad just HAD to have this toy pirate ship....and it is pretty darn cute. We ended up going to the "short" line of 4 people, but we had to sign up for a card to do it. Even with only 4 people in line, we still spent another 25 minutes in line. Crazy. Next time we'll do better.

TIME FOR CHRISTMAS!!!!


1 comment:

Kateka said...

Yay! Matchy jammies. Boo black Friday. Yay! Christmas is next. Boo husband's finding out about gifts.

Sounds like a good ol' fashion holiday to me! Full of ups and downs. :)