Picture

Picture

Friday, November 9, 2012

SNOW

Oh the SNOW! We've had so much fun today! We went to Costco first thing this morning for a mad rush for diapers. We were completely out. While we were there, we took a fun stroll down the Christmas isle to look at all of the decorations. Claire and I had a wonderful time while Jared was bored out of his mind. He ended up falling asleep while Claire and I were looking at music boxes. We had so much fun we just HAD to have more. We went to Wal-Mart and strolled through their Christmas stuff. Theirs wasn't as exciting, but still. 

We got Claire outfitted for snow with some new boots, mittens, and the cutest beanie I ever saw. Jared laughed and giggled when I put his on too, so he came ready to face the snow. AND.....we had a blast in it! Claire wiggled and fought getting her snow outfit on, but was golden as soon as she was outside. She loves ice, so this is definitely her wonderland. She ate snow until I bribed her togo inside. We have a few inches and it's still coming down hard. Now? Popcorn, hot chocolate, and the Grinch. We are happy!






1 comment:

Kateka said...

That is the cutest beanie on the cutest girl. :)