When I came hope, therapy number 2 began. This time, his name is baby lock. I bought a new bobbin casing for this little lovely and he's been so good to me ever since. I did some very mindless receiving blanket sewing...much needed. Something mindless which produces something useful and cute? Count me in.
Thank you my dear therapy sessions. Who needs someone to talk to when some good sewing does the trick? Ok...sometimes I do, but today I needed to not talk to anyone and have my head forget all of the crushed cheerios, bread making, sandy feet/clothes/hair, mountains of toys on the floor, you name it.
It's been a lovely, mindless evening.
3 comments:
I love you Stacy! I am only just now beginning to become friends with my sewing machine. But it looks like the beginning of a long, lovely journey together! :)
HHAHAHAHH! i totally just got back from Joanns :) got so many lovely little tricks to play with Ethan, and some things for a party! now I just need to get at my sewing machine :)
Hahaha! This made me laugh out loud, but for real!
Post a Comment