Picture

Picture

Friday, January 20, 2012

A Date!!!

What? What is that word? Date? I never heard of such a thing.

Brian and I got to go on a DATE tonight! I was like a giddy school girl! I did my hair 3 times (mostly because it's too long and the curls fall out) and waited impatiently for the clock to strike 6. Our neighbor and I are now doing a child swap to give us each a nice break with the hubsters and give the kiddos time to play their hearts out!

Brian and I went to to Macaroni Grill tonight and yum yum yum! I don't even remember the last time we went out to eat just as a couple. It was fun! We decided to get an appetizer, shared an entree, and got dessert. #1-it was cheap doing it that way and #2 we got to have a 3 course meal and weren't stuffed.

Dating is FUN! Who knew, right? :) I'm kidding....I think. :) Brian did tell me that I "must have been excited because I talked a lot". Hmmm...I think I needed a night out.

4 comments:

Janaca said...

Good for you guys! I feel the same about getting out with just the hubby. Doesn't happen nearly enough. Glad you had so much fun!

Makenna said...

hahaha! Ian and I totally had a date on Friday, and I was excited from the moment my feet hit the floor in the morning! Who knew we had so much to talk to each other about? who knew watching one of your own movies could be that fun? it was super nice, and much needed, and even though ethan was a little distressed, it was time important to place importance on our relationship and how special it is!

Kateka said...

Oh, that is so precious. I love that you two got to have some quality one on one time! And Macaroni Grille? Mmmmmmm.

Lindsey said...

YAY!!! I love date night, it's honestly one of the things i'm most nervous about this baby coming- losing my beloved date night! Glad you guys got to go out!