Hmm...when I was a young lass I used to have (literally) 100+ pictures of Leonardo DiCaprio plastered all over my wall...right by my pillow. I would stare at them through the perfect barred window that my daybed provided. Puppy love. The years before those walls were covered with JTT, Devin Sawa, and...oh....what's his name....Brad Renfro. Who are these people these days? Yuck. That's all I have to say.
Now, I have a confession to make. No, my walls aren't soon to be decorated with the mediocre photography skills of Teen Beat magazine. My walls will forever contain pictures of my perfect family whom I love more than ever. My confession? I think I might be slightly in love with Sherlock Holmes.
Could this sound more nerdy? Maybe. I find myself completely and utterly lost in his logic and wit. Reading these stories has proven to be more beneficial in my fictitious "romance" than it has been for my vocabulary or smarts. I don't link each clue to the next like he does....I just wait for him to tell me how it is solved and then I swoon at his intelligence.
Sigh.
Sherlock, I love you.
3 comments:
YAY for a good good book! I love getting lost in an excellent story :)
hahaha...... haven't read the book, but I may or may not have a celebrity crush on Robert Downey Jr and Hugh Jackman. I love Downey's wit...... any movie he's in and I know i'll like it. :) hahaha..... oh, great times.
Hahahaha, my favorite thing ever is a crush on a fictional character. :)preari
Post a Comment