Picture

Picture

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Picture Overload

PICTURES! Yes, that means we have our computer back. Good news...so far...it didn't cost a thing to have it fixed and it passed all of the tests. Hopefully it will run smoothly though. We will be keeping all pictures on the camera until they are safely burned to a disk. :)


We're working backwards here. It will be the most recent through Christmas.

Claire's new obsession is Tangled. Every. Single. Day. I try really hard to make it through the day without having her watch it. I'm not a big "lets watch a movie every day" kind of a mom, but she loves loves loves it! Oh, and that pink bear is her new friend "Mauw". She meowed at it when we first got it. She knows it's a bear because she says bear when we ask her what it is. Go figure. I think it's darling.

She was SO ornery. I tried to help her make a snowman. We played for less than 5 minutes.


CHRISTMAS! Here is Claire with some of her new loot.

She got so mad at taking a nap that she pulled all the movies on her.


Claire had to have every dolly opened right then. Funny...she hasn't touched them since.

Brian and his "not a piece of crap" grill.

Claire on her Lightning McQueen "bike". We couldn't get her off. We had to hide it so she would open other presents.

Playing "Nighty Night" with Uncle Jason.

SNOW!!! Haha...look at that bed hair! I love her snow suit though!



3 comments:

Lindsey said...

AHHHH!!!! SHE'S SO GROWN UP!!! tear :( Oh my goodness, she is way too cute for words, I love her soooo much! My favorite picture is her on lightning mcqueen- her face kills me! She has so much personality, I LOVE LOVE LOVE it! haha even when she's grumpy, i still love her little face. smooches for Claire!!!
xoxo
auntie lindsey

Lindsey said...

p.s. yay for a fixed computer! i prayed it wouldn't cost you a fortune, so yay!!!

Kateka said...

Would you look at that! Brother Jason made an appearance on your blog. Hi Jason! Hahaha. Love all the pics. That snow suit is FABULOUS. Yay for a fixed computer (double yay for it not costing!)