Picture

Picture

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Babysitting

Claire sure loves this little girl. She is so excited when she comes. So excited that yesterday she had to look at her right away and woke her up from her nap. Naughty girl. She loves to kiss her head and "help" her with her pacifier. She will go to a lot of work to get her binkie even when we really don't need it.

Adi is such a cutie! We love having her over every week. She smiles a lot at Claire and even sometimes at me. I guess I'm not as cute or funny. :) Sometimes we even get a very small and short chuckle out of her.

Yesterday I was reading stories to them and Claire had to have a blanket too if Adi got to have one.


I walked out of the room for a second and started hearing "mum mum mum" from Claire. When I went back in, she was "helping" Adi with her binkie. I'm pretty positive that Adi had it in her mouth just fine, but Claire felt the unnecessary urge to help her put it back in. Adi takes her pacifier with the "mum" sound and Claire has picked it up. Pretty darn cute. I'm surprised Adi was ok with it and eventually took it from Claire.


Like I've said before, this is great training for me. There are days where I think that I'll never get anything done with two kids. Then, usually after a nap, I realize that it can be done and it will be more fun than ever. :) I'm excited.

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

oh wow, Claire is an absolute doll! I LOVE her cute little blonde head and how her hair curls at the end. WAY TOO CUTE! Che is such a good helper, i'm glad she's helping calm some of your nerves. You can totally do this!
xoxo

Lindsey said...

p.s. i gave her that dress!!! yay!!! i'm a pround auntie :)

Kateka said...

She's going to be the best big sister ever. It will be cute to see how she "helps" with the new baby.