Here is what has been going on with us lately. We (as usual) are into the Christmas Season a tad earlier than everyone else. However, we didn't get to put up our tree exactly on Nov. 1st (sadly) due to Brian's wonderful undercooked chicken giving us food poisoning. We put up the tree on the 4th instead. Claire has done amazingly well with not taking the ornaments (beside the fact that MOST are a tad out of her reach).

Here is proof that this child LOVES mexican food. She's not the greatest eater in the world, but at least I know she's getting her protein. She would eat beans all day if I let her.

She wore this basket on her head for quite some time.
Here are my belly shots. The picture with the pink shirt is with Claire at 23 weeks. The recent picture is me at 21 1/2 weeks. I like a little comparison and I'll try to get a to-the-day 23 week shot to really compare.




I also started going through the rest of my belly shots and......did I REALLY get that ENORMOUS?????? Oh my gosh! I can't believe that I really expanded around the globe and back without popping! People say I'm not showing very much now, but just wait people, soon I will have swallowed a whale!

4 comments:
ok, so I totally think you've given me the Christmas bug!!!! :) We usually put up the tree black friday, and do christmas music beg of dec. We still haven't done the tree.... prob won't til black friday..... :) BUT I've been listening to Christmas music for 2 weeks now! It's a new me :) Maybe next year the tree date will be moved up. ya never know. I love that you have comparison preggo shots, it's fun to see how different you are/get with each pregnancy, huh? you look great!
You look great! I have a burrito in my belly and we look about the same. :)
I think you look great Stacy! You are a very stylish pregnant lady :) Claire is adorable. I think she looks a lot like you. I wish I could be starting the Christmas celebrations, but I live with the Grinch :( he hates Christmas music!
But really you ARE a lovely pregnant lady. And I LOVE the picture of Claire with the beans. She is perfect.
Post a Comment