Picture

Picture

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Little Dreams

I went to Heaven yesterday. No, I did not die. I stepped foot into my lovely Banana Republic. Yes, this is deemed as heaven in my book. Silk clothes slipping through my fingers. Autumn fabric that is deep and luscious. Dresses. Shirts. Beautiful. Too bad I had to end up on the men's side due to my enlarging waistline. It's better that way since the silky stuff is always a little more heavy duty on my wallet. As I was at the cash register paying for Brian's future Christmas gifts, I decided on a few things. A few new dreams.

Dream #1: If I ever go back to work when my kids are in school, I don't think I'm going to do squat with my degree. I want to work at Banana and spend my earnings on employee discounted gorgeousness. I will be dressed in the new season loves and I'll have a great time.

Dream #2: I would like this to happen a little sooner, but I want to take a make-up class. No, I'm not talking about a Mary Kay consultant coming to tell me to apply my eyeliner before mascara, I'm talking more. You know how you go to any make-up store....Sephora and Bare Escentuals being new favorites....and all the women have the most stunning eyes you've ever seen? Yes, I want those eyes. All due to beautiful combinations of eyeshadow. I need to take a class. Tomorrow?

Dream #3: I want to learn interior design. Sometimes I get caught in the drab of white walls and cheap decorations and I know that there is a better way without spending a lot of money. I just need the ideas. I know several people that start with Pinterest, but I just can't get into it. I find it so mundane and frustrating that my house can't transform into the picture I'm looking at.

Dream #4: I want to be a great photographer. Enough said. I need to practice more.

That's all.

3 comments:

Kateka said...

I am sure you are more of those dreams than you realize. :)

Lindsey said...

Yay for dreams! I give all of these a big thumbs UP! I think the interior design one is best learned from books- that's what i've heard and i want to start buying a few quality design books. Other than that, I don't know how to do the rest but I hope you do DO them cause I think they're AWESOME!!!

P.S.
If you find the make-up class, you must share your knowledge!
love!

Jenny Showalter said...

I've actually looked into make-up classes... I want to do it with you! so if you find a good one let me know and we'll do it together