Picture

Picture

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

We're having a.....

Bouncing bundle of a BABY BOY!!!!!!! Here's his little facial preview. Cute, isn't it? :) (haha....they're so adorable on an ultrasound, right?)


His little arms were always up by his face rubbing his eyes the whole time. He was a lot more wiggly than Claire was! We can already tell that he's a cutie! :)

Well, Here you go. Here's the proof....that is, if you can tell what ultrasound pictures are like. I can see. Definitely a boy. I knew right away (however, I knew before we were even pregnant that a boy was coming).

Here are the little fingers. They're the little dots toward the left in that big black hole. They look like peas in a pod.
Everything is looking alright so far. They couldn't find his stomach, so we were in and out of the ultrasound room all morning and early afternoon....still with no luck. If there is no stomach, then we could be facing some more serious problems, but we're not thinking about that right now. We're just praying for our little guy and hoping that it wasn't visible because mommy was sick and throwing up (nor eating or drinking) the whole day before. We love him already.

9 comments:

kayla said...

Congratulations!!! That is so exciting. We will pray for his health.

Jason and Kayli said...

Yeah! So exciting! We can't wait to meet him!

katelinklug said...

Congrats on the baby boy!!! How exciting. We'll keep him in our prayers as well.

Erin Dougal said...

Yay! I hope everything turns out all right. I'm sure it will.

Janaca said...

That's so fun it's a boy!! One of each already. :) I hope everything will be okay. I know how stressful it can be when your worried!

Lindsey said...

He's in our prayers and on our temple roll. We are so excited for you all, he's gong to be soooooo handsome!!!
xoxo

Kateka said...

Okay, I am totally psychic! I guessed BOY (and you can see in one of my comments from early October, YES, I went back and looked). I am almost always right when guessing baby genders. Good luck with everything. Will keep you guys in my prayers!

Makenna said...

Wha!!!! how did i miss this? how perfect!!! we will pray for your little guy too! congrats!

Digital Scrapbooking Made Easy said...

Yay! Congrats! :)