What? June 13th is already here? My goodness! Here's to the best 3 years! Happy Anniversary to us. :) I'm so incredibly grateful for my wonderful husband and baby girl. I couldn't be happier! I'm so grateful for eternal families!
CONGRATS to my two favorite lovebirds! Ahh this picture takes me back... :) You've made such a beautiful little forever family, cheers to all the babies and years ahead!!!
6 comments:
woo-hoo!! Happy Anniversary :)
CONGRATS to my two favorite lovebirds! Ahh this picture takes me back... :) You've made such a beautiful little forever family, cheers to all the babies and years ahead!!!
xo
Linds
Happy Anniversary to you both! It's crazy how fast it can go, and all that can happen in just a few years. Darling picture!
Wa to the HOO!! Congratulations you two (or three rather).
Yay! Happy anniversary!
Happy Anniversary! :) Glad you guys got married . . . so you could come visit us and have such a splendid time for your 3rd anniversary :)
Post a Comment