Picture

Picture

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Getting Frivolous


So, I am getting frivolous over here! Yesterday I went to the grocery store and bought a box of Cinnamon Life Cereal aka the King of all cereals. It was $2.98 and I haven't bought it in months because I feel like cereal is expensive. To tell you the truth, it's not. It makes me happy. This morning as I opened my boring cereal cupboard door, my heart fluttered and I let out a happy sigh knowing that my mouth would be having a party this morning. What a lovely day. Cheers!

5 comments:

Erin Dougal said...

Ok. We are Life fanatics- it's our absolute favorite. But.... if you shop the deals you can almost always get it for like $1.99- which is reasonable to me. So when it is on sale we stock up! There are sales allllll the time.

Kateka said...

Hahaha! Congratulations on your breakfast this morning. :)

Kate and Wiley said...

Wiley loves that Cinnamon Life as well. Maceys has it on sale all the time. Watch the ads. When that stuff would go on sale I would buy seriously 20 boxes of quaker cereal and we never had to buy it full price...but sometimes paying full price is just worth it!

Lindsey said...

Oh that is so me + lucky charms. I never skip breakfast when there's lucky charms in the cupboard! I'm glad you're having a wonderful morning, I like it when you're happy :)

Janaca said...

So funny! Yep, I never like to spend more than $1.50 a box for cereal so I watch for the sales. It's nice to splurge once in a while though right?!