This is RIDICULOUS and I am ready for it to stop. I am up at 4:30 because I get too excited. That's right, too excited for all the gorgeous little things that will show up on my doorstep in a couple days time. Excited to get dressed the next day and pick out my new necklace. Excited that everything is just so fun and beautiful. Excited that everyone who did come to my party had a great time and I was equally having a great time. Excited to throw one for everyone I know. Excited that I got $130 worth of free jewelry just by getting some cookies and setting up a table. Excited for everything. Too excited.
Now, stomach, settle down! I want to go back to bed and dream about Claire's new tooth that wakes me up every night. I want to dream about lying on a beach with my family or going on a walk down a gorgeous little path. Actually, I just want to dream! Did you all know that the birds start chirping at about 4 am. Didn't know that? Well, I wish I didn't either. I will try to tone down the excitement over here. :)
Until then, cheers to all the beautiful little nothings in our life.
1 comment:
Sounds like it's like the night before the first day of school, or the night before Christmas for you!! Hahaha.
Post a Comment