Hey guys, I am SOOOOOO excited for my Stella and Dot party! I just ordered some more of my jewelry today and it feels like Christmas! Seriously! What could be more fun than a girl party of trying on jewelry? I dare say that not much can compete. Totally no pressure. If you love it, great! If you love cookies, great! If you love socializing, even better! If you're reading this, then yes, I want you to come. I want to send out real invitations as well, but I don't have everybody's address. Please email me your address at stacywanderson@gmail.com or call me at 801-356-1015 (I love to chat). If you can't make it, you can browse and/or order at my website: stelladot.com/stacya. I went to my friend's party two weeks ago and had A BLAST!!! I've been to Mary Kay parties and the like many times and hated them because I felt so pressured to buy everything I tried. This is totally no pressure. Just a girl party. So much fun!It's Thursday, June 23rd from 7-9 pm. You can stop by and leave anytime. The address will be on the invitation.
Also, if you want to host a party, you can get lots of money in FREE jewelry! How awesome is that! It's so incredibly easy to do and I would love to throw a party for you! Please let me know and we'll set it up.
1 comment:
like like LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!! I'm so glad you're doing this, i'm thrilled for you! I hope your party is a hit!!! Let me know how to order/pay for my arrow necklace, i'm so excited about it!!!
xo
Linds
Post a Comment