She is so adorable! I can't even express how much I love her! She is so sweet and I love to kiss her cheeks a million times per day. She makes me so incredibly happy. Thanks so much to Kayla for taking these SUPER cute pictures!!!





Look at those cute little feet!

Oh, I'm so glad she thinks I'm funny sometimes. I wanted her to smile so badly!

Oh, I love her!

Blehhhhh! Look mom, I have the longest baby tongue ever seen.

Uh....is it ok to eat a finger that are the size of sausage links? Hope so, cause it's good!



I love these sooo very much! Kayla, you do such an incredible job! Thank you again!
8 comments:
they're super cute! The first one of her smiling is my fav!
One word: adorable.
AHHHH!!!! Oh my goodness, I may or may not make one of these my desktop background! They are so SUPER SUPER CUTE!!! GO Kayla!!!! Stace, I love her so much, she is absolutely beautiful! Cutest outfit too!
that coat- LUV IT! can not describe how much I love these!!!!!
So cute! You already have lots of fun pictures of you baby. Good thing cuz she's growing fast!
yay!!! I'm glad you like them. She is a cutie. Good job on making her :)
Stop it. That is too cute for words.
So cute!!! I love them and her!
Post a Comment