Picture

Picture

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Holiday Cards

I have always been one of those people that want to do holiday cards, but just never seem to get around to it. Last year I was so appreciative of everyone who sent us one because it’s nice to know that people are thinking about you during the holidays. Now, this year I especially wanted to get some holiday cards out because we have a cute new face in our family and of course I want everyone to see her chubby little cheeks, but due to me not working, I wasn’t going to be able to afford to send any. However, due to wonderful Shutterfly and their AWESOME holiday 50 card giveaway, everyone can see Claire’s adorable face!

So, they have so many adorable cards that it took me quite a while to go through all of them. After doing that and having Brian's input, I have narrowed it down to a couple. I love this With Love Blue Christmas Card and the Holly Frame. I haven't narrowed it down, but I think I just love the first one since I can have multiple pictures on there. I love that it kind of reflects me as a scrapbook lover who is also in love with posting pictures of my cute family. I like the other because it's simple and classic. Could it be that the cute little girl in the picture sells it? Maybe so. :) If my picks aren't your favorite, just start pursuing and I know you'll fall in love with them. I used Shutterfly right after Claire was born and it was SOOOO easy. I didn't have to walk anywhere (thank goodness) and they were shipped right to me. That is the way that picture developing should be! I love them! Oh, and now that they're doing this wonderful offer, I love them even more!

I also LOVE these holiday cards: the penguin one stole my heart from the beginning. Come on, how cute are those! It's like they have your holidays covered and you don't even have to go anywhere. Wahoo for no waiting in lines at the store!

Thanks Shutterfly! I love you! If you want to participate in this wonderful offer, just click here!

Happy Holidays!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

yup, I hear ya! The holiday cards always seems to be a nightmare. I'm in the middle of getting mine figured out, too. PS. I really liked the with blue love card :)