What baby likes tummy time? Mine sure doesn't; however, she's a good sport through it all and doesn't cry until after it's over. I think it's cute. She was able to really lift her head last night, but didn't have as much luck this morning.
These pictures are from last night:
These next few pictures are just some that I thought were cute. In the bouncer you'll see her left hand sticking straight out. She sleeps like this quite often. It's like she's reaching for something in her dreams and her hand sticks out for a while.
She was staring at Brian while they were both laying on the bed. Always has her whole fist in her mouth.



We got to see Grandma Lewis for about 15 minutes the other day. She is such a sweetheart and we love her. We're so glad she was able to stop by. I think she looks absolutely fantastic at 90 years old! Claire wasn't happy for too long, but we got a couple shots with Grandma.
5 comments:
SO cute! Ethan does like tummy time on his boppy pillow. but he has yet to lift his head as well.
She really is a very cute baby. Seriously. Can I borrow her for a few hours?!
cute pictures! Love it! I think gma looks amazing at 90 years old, too! Jeepers!
I love it when they start lifting their head! Maybe I just got lucky, but Penny loved tummy time. But I was really consistent with it since she was like 2 weeks old. So maybe if you just keep on doing it she'll like it!? She is so stinking cute!
haha I love the picture of claire and Brian staring at eachother, cute. You guys did a good job making one super cute baby.
Post a Comment