I took this video a few weeks ago, but I couldn't get it to post to my blog no matter how hard I tried. Well, I finally got it. I think she's adorable, so just ignore my ridiculous talking in the background. She would smile more when I put the camera away, but she was so interested in it when I got it back out that she wouldn't do anything except stare at it.
5 comments:
cute :)
She's so pretty!
yay! so cute. i know! i waited for days to get the timing just right on my video, then it wouldn't upload!
I love it! Mace used to be so happy in the mornings. I made a movie too! Your post made me remember it, and I watched it again! He looks so different now! I wish they stayed little for longer!
She is so precious!
Post a Comment