Here are our family pictures that we just got taken. Other than hating my hair and the fact that I'll never wear a cardigan in a photo again, I like them.
I'm still not sure how much I like the ring on feet photos. They're fine I guess.

This is probably my favorite family photo. The one thing I hate about it is that she didn't tell Brian to hide his hands. Rule one in photography. It looks like I have someone's weird hands touching my stomach.

Once again, I don't like my hair, but I do like this picture.


Haha. She's so cute.

Ok, I lied before. THIS one is my favorite family one.

Next time we get our pictures taken, I will do it on a day that I have more time to get ready. We had to clean grandpa's house until noon, then we were starving. I ended up having 5 minutes to take a shower, and throwing myself together. Thank goodness for photoshop I guess!



12 comments:
Oh I think your pictures turned out very cute! From your description at the beginning I was bracing myself for some ugly hair but your hair looks fabulous!! Oh and I love that your daughter already knows how to scowl. hahaha.
AHHH! STACY! YOu look absolutely gorgeous, what ARE you talking about?!?!? I love your hair- really I love it! And your cardigan- to die for! Oh and little Claire is absolutely BEAUTIFUL! WOW, I love these!!! Brian looks good with his hair like that- you are all just beautiful people :) Really, I LOVE these. Thanks for sharing!!!
P.S. I think my favorite family photo is the first one- but yeah I agree with you about the hand thing. You could always crop it just below your arm (holding Claire) and then the hands wouldn't show... But I love her blue eyes and all of your faces- you look like your glowing in that one. LOVE IT!
The three of you have the prettiest eyes ever. And I think your hair and cardigan both look great. We are our own worst critics, but I think you look amazing (and your hubby and baby look great too!).
they look so good! Love the fam pics! you look great- hair AND shirt!
What's wrong with your hair? bangs not obeying? I think you look fabulous! and the cardigan and top look SO classy! I think you all are just cute, and I WISH WISH WISH we could all play together :( my fav is the last one with Claire's tongue sticking out :)!!!!! We're getting our pictures done on Saturday, I can't wait!
I think they look great!
Very cute! What are you talking about you don't like your hair? It looks darling Stacy. So does your outfit. Such a cute family! Glad you were able to get some done. Always a relief to have over!
I think your pictures turned out really cute!
I think these are so cute!!! I love your hair so I don't know what's wrong with it! Your family is so dang cute!!!!
ADORABLE!!! I think you all look great in all the pictures. And btw, your hair looks super cute. I miss you :( I have no idea when I will make it to Utah next...not for a long time. Kiss Claire for me!!
I love your family pictures! And your hair is so cute! You are so lucky to have such a cute little family. :)
Your cousin,
Kjersti :)
Post a Comment