Picture

Picture

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Hug Me Boobs

We have this yellow squishy pillow that says "HUG ME".

Brian always tells me that Claire doesn't like being held by him because he doesn't have boobs and I do.

Tonight, Brian says, "Go get the 'HUG ME' pillow."

I bring it to him, he shoves it up his shirt, and he carries a happy Claire around the house. When I told him that the pillow didn't make any difference, he said, "Yuh huh! She loves the 'HUG ME' boobs and that's why she is so happy."

I couldn't stop laughing. Oh dear.

6 comments:

Lindsey said...

hahaha this is AWESOME! so funny! boobs do the trick, huh :)

Nicole said...

thats funny. My hubby swears it's true, too!

Jacque said...

That is so funny! Tigh has said the same thing since Charlotte was a baby! The dads must think alike. It's true though. Boobs would be more comfortable than no boobs. Haha

Rachel said...

bhhaha. Clever Brian. Now lets see him nurse her. Then he'll REALLY be her favorite. :)

kayla said...

haha that is hilarious.

Anonymous said...

I hope you took a picture of that one sweetie! I would love to see Brian with boobs! (not really). He is a genius though for thinking about it!