So, I was always feeling bad or stupid that I didn't have ANYTHING else to talk about except my new baby and being a new mom. Just about 10 minutes ago I realized that, you know what, that's my life and that's okay if that's all I talk about. People talk about their lives, and this is mine. Guess you don't have to read about it if you don't want to and I can just post til my heart's content. :)
Oh my goodness!!! Can you believe she's 4 weeks old already. I can't! I just can't believe how fast time goes! She's soooo much fun and I love spending all day with her. I also love to watch Brian being a great dad. He's so excited that she's getting older because that means she's becoming less "fragile". Silly. He watched the birthing process. He should know that her head's not going to roll off of her body and that, even though she's upset, she will stop crying eventually. :) I always said that I didn't want to have girls, just boys. Boy, how naive was I? If all my girls are this cute, I could have a bunch. I'm still hoping for a couple boys too though. :)
Here she is just a few hours old
This last picture actually makes me sooo happy. She has only ever smiled in her sleep, but yesterday I told her that she should "smile super big for her mommy" and this was the result that I got. I was so excited! We can't wait until she's smiling and giggling all the time.
I thought I'd try and upload some video of her, but it wouldn't work. I'll try later.
8 comments:
She is so beautiful. And I LOVE the double chin. Haha!! I love chubby babies!! I want a passel of chubby babies.
You shouldn't feel bad about talking about your baby and motherhood! I personally love hearing about it, but maybe because that's my life too! My kids are my life, hence that's what my blog revolves around. She is so dang cute! I LOVE chubby babies.
everyone keeps saying we need to put up new pictures of Ethan, but he hasn't changed that much. But Claire HAS changed so much! wow! :) love the chubby! I don't know if Ethan will get chubby cause Ian was never a fat baby, and he got most of his dad's genes. :( oh well.
AHHH!!!!! Look at the double chin! Oh I love her chubbs!!! She is beautiful Stacy!
KEEP POSTING, I eat it right up!
Aww I love hearing about Claire Bear, she is SO cute. When I have kids that is all I'm going to post about, don't feel bad at all. I was actually just out side taking pictures of Greg's family cat cause I don't have cute kids to constantly take pictures of haha. I'm jealous so take advantage while you can!! She is going to grow up so fast.
Yeah, time flies TOOOO fast, huh?? How cute that you got her smile on camera!!! Nice work, Mama!
I think you have such a beautiful baby. I love those sweet chubby cheeks.
I totally know what you mean! I was feeling like maybe I needed to give my posts some "variety" but like you said, that's what phase of life we're in so that's what I'm gonna write about. :) Glad I'm not the only one. She's a cutie!!! Ya did good!
Post a Comment